The tried and true jeans-and-a-tee combo is the easiest summer outfit to throw on. But if you always go for a basic tee, it can get a bit boring. Here, our top ten tee picks for guys and girls to shake up your jeans-and-tee ensembles all summer long.
- Pair this classic Aviator Tee by Jacks & Jokers with Sly Engineered Blue for a cool, vintage look. We think Adrian Grenier looked rather charming wearing it on HBO’s Entourage.
- We dig a man with a stocked fridge. Crack open a cold one while kicking back in Freshjive’s Beer Fridge Tee and dark denim, like Travis in Black Night.
- Show a little skin, 80s-style, in this LnA Open Shoulder Tee and a pair of colored skinnies, such as James Twiggy in Coral.
- It’s always fun when what looks like a plain white tee has a little surprise in back. We’ll be adding an unexpected flash of skin to our Neo Beau Nostalgia boyfriend jeans with this comfy Diamondback Tee.
- Add some edge to your look with Chaser’s Femme Muscle Tee paired with James Twiggy in Sienna.
- Pay homage to Kurt Cobain in this killer Nirvana Tee. Wear it with the Travis Corduroy in Mink.
- Channel your inner hippie in Raquel Allegra’s distressed, tie-dye Tee in Fern Black paired with Randi Luna in White.
- Dudes, you really can’t go wrong with a classic striped tee, which is why it should be a staple piece in your closet this summer. We’re digging this navy and gray BDG Heather Stripe V-Neck Tee to match up with the Travis Vintage Chino.
- This one’s a conversation-starter. The What The Fox Graphic Tee totally cracks us up. Couple it with our cuffed Clay in Machine Selvage.
- For those of you who don’t know, the James Jeans HQ is in Los Angeles, so it should come as no surprise that we’re going crazy over Wildfox’s I Love Los Angeles RIP Back Tee. We’ll be pairing the limited edition top with James Twiggy in Anchor.
Which tee will you be rocking with your denim this summer?