When we think summertime, we picture sunny skies and spending as much time as we possibly can outdoors, which usually involves slipping into a pair of jeans or cut-off shorts and sneakers before running out the door. So to that end, we’ve come up with a list of 10 sneaks cool enough to couple with the season’s best denim. Take a look:
- We’re all about studs and their ability to give an average, well…anything, that badass edge. Hop on the stud wagon by pairing these killer Verona Studded Sneakers with your denim shorts, like Shorty in Gossip.
- A pair of Converse is pretty much every man’s go-to sneaker, and we’re digging John Varvatos’ take on them. Keep it classic by pairing your Clay jeans in Machine Selvage with the Jack Purcell Vintage sneaker.
- Ladies, get that same vintage look by pairing these Converse-inspired Ash High Top Sneakers in Seal with our staple skinny jeans, James Twiggy in Promenade.
- Hey girls, did you hear? You can now wear your comfy sneaks while getting the height that, formerly, only heels could provide. We’ve been wearing our High Class Skinny in Taupe with these sick Chloe Wedge Sneakers.
- Guys, dress up your denim by adding some suede kicks to the mix. These Clae Strayhorn Chukka Sneakers will work wonders when it comes to making your boot leg jeans, such as Sean in Stone Blue, office or first-date appropriate.
- Make your outfit pop with these daring, colorblock Napoles Wedge Sneakers. But please, let them do all the work and pair them with something neutral, like James Twiggy in Vanilla. A little color goes a looong way.
- Add some fresh flavor to your Clay in Black Selvage by throwing on these uber-cool Maison Martin Margiela high-top sneaks.
- Glam up your Assassin skinnies in Slate with these rad Python Miu Miu kicks.
- Alright guys, time to bring out your creative side. Customize your very own Nike 6.0 Braata sneaker to match your favorite pair of James Jeans. (Ours is the Sly Engineered in Blue … for now.)
- When you’re looking to simply throw on a white tee, keep it sleek by pairing these Alejandro Ingelmo Toby sneakers with Travis in Black Night.