With the arrival of fall comes stylin’ new wardrobe essentials to add to your arsenal. Here are the 5 must-have pieces we wouldn’t even think of going without this season.
1. The Mini Bag: This Fall, mini bags are making a giant statement with cool new shapes and color-blocking. This Tri-Colored Pierre Hardy Mini Crossbody is our fave so far. Plus, it goes perfectly with James Twiggy in Slate.
2. Coated Denim: Leather is the look of the season. Luckily, coated denim looks just like leather and is about a quarter of the price. (So you can buy 4 pairs instead of one! Who says fashionistas can’t do math?) Slip into our Java Coated Super Skinnys day or night to instantly elevate any outfit.
3. Fierce Faux Fur: Add some serious luxe to your look with a faux fur in a cool print, like this flawless BSABLE blue feathered jacket. Pair it with our Polo Zip Coated Super Skinnies, a simple grey tee and black single sole pumps, like these Jimmy Choo numbers.
4. The Smoking Slipper: The smoking slipper is taking the ballet flat to new heights this fall. This chic twist on the traditional ballerina is ideal for pairing with daytime denim. Grab a pair of James Twiggy in Forrest Brushed Twill and slide into these YSL Cap-Toe Leopard Print loafers for a classic look. Bonus: Shoes with metallic cap toes are super hot this season.
5. Wine-Colored Twill: Bordeaux is one of the hottest hues of the season, so be sure to snag a pair of jeans in a deep oxblood, crimson or rose. We love the look of our James Twiggys in Twill Rose Wine with a flirty polka dot top (another fall must-have) and a pair of nude flats.
What’s on your Fall gotta-have-it list?